Oracle Finance Consultant - CA / Inter CA Fresher | Evolutionary Systems | Ahmedabad
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collect and analyze business requirements for the Finance department of the Customer.
- Assist in the design, demonstration, development, testing, and implementation of Oracle financials modules according to the business requirements.
- Write business requirement documents and other functions related to documentations.
- Identify functional gaps and provide corrective actions.
- Respond to customer queries and concerns promptly.
- Ensure that project deliverables meet customer specifications.
- Resolve Oracle related queries & issues of the customer in a timely fashion.
- Provide ERP functional consulting & Training at customer sites.
- Lead the client throughout the implementation and support phases.
- Provide suggestions to configure the Oracle applications for optimum utilization.
- Collaborate with different tracks & team to provide a holistic solution.
- Work with the documentation team to develop user guides and training materials.
- Perform daily activity reporting against plans and schedules.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- CA / Inter CA / MBA Finance / CMA / ICWA - Fresher can apply
- Open for Ahmedabad Gujarat Location
- Open to travel to different countries for Project work
Perks and Benefits:
- World-class Oracle ERP Training along with Cross modular Learning.
- Global Customer Handling Exposure.
- Opportunity to Travel around the globe.
- Mentoring by Industry Experts.
- Young & Energetic Work Environment.
- Exponential Growth Opportunities.
Interested candidates apply through the below link. Apply before the link expires. ( Select Apply Without Registration )
Interested candidates apply through the below link.
Apply before the link expires.
( Select Apply Without Registration )
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds.