Tech Mahindra Ltd Tech Mahindra Limited is a multinational provider of Information Technology, networking technology solutions, Integrated Engineering Solutions(IES) and Business Process Outsourcing to various industry verticals and horizontals.
Position: Junior Trainee Associate
Degree Needed: B.Sc/BCA
Year of Pass Out: 2019/2020
As a Junior Trainee Associate, you'll be working in a team and on diverse projects. To be successful in this role, you must possess strong analytical skills. You must be able to communicate clearly and confidently with the clients. You must be flexible enough and ready to work in an Agile environment on any type of projects and night shift.
Academic Eligibility criteria:
- Minimum of 60%/First Class or equivalent in SSC, HSC, Diploma (in case done) and Degree (B.Sc./BCA)
- Streams – Computer Science, Computer Application, Electronics, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics
- Not more than 1-year gap since SSC and that too not after joining a course. Means, no loss of the academic year after joining a course
- 10th % – 60% , 12th %- 60%, Graduation % – 60% (CGPA to be converted to 60% as per Univ norms
- Analytical skills
- Attitude to learn and work in a challenging environment
- Very good written and oral English communication
- Flexible for night shift starting from 5 pm
- Candidate should be comfortable with 2 years bond of 1 L
Under Graduate Qualification:
- B.Sc (Comp Sc, Electronics, IT, Maths, Physics, Statistics)BCA / BCM (Computers)
- Minimum Marks 60% Graduation in 2019,2020
- No Backlogs Accepted
- Deliver the assigned project tasks in a given time frame
- Collaborate with other team members to deliver tasks
- Analyse given requirement carefully and devise a solution
- Continuously learn and improve skills as per the business need
- Handle customer calls and responses
- Work independently when required
- Carry out tasks with attention to detail and with the highest standard
- Attend/conduct meetings/workshops
- Contribute to organization initiatives
- Online test (Aptitude, English Essay)
- Tech and HR interview
- Will be communicated separately to eligible candidates
Interested candidates apply through the below link. Apply before the link expires. ( Select Apply Without Registration )
Interested candidates apply through the below link.
Apply before the link expires.
( Select Apply Without Registration )
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds.