Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
Role & Responsibilities
- Conduct Feature/functional to ensure the quality of the product.
- Create test cases business-critical scenarios.
- Understand the roles of scalability, capacity, and reliability as quality attributes and requirements.
- Understand how to setup/create test data and data management.
- Be part of monthly release testing.
- Run new feature along with regression tests.
- Work with testing team to develop feature/functional test plans and cases.
- Suggest new tools and techniques to improve testing efficiency.
- Write test cases for the new feature, perform feature testing and automate the test cases.
- Provide support in project design, development and deployment activities.
- Develop automated test scenarios and environments for performance testing.
- Analyze test results and coordinate with development teams for bug fixes.
- Generate performance test summary reports for management review.
- Review and recommend improvements to existing test procedures.
- Coordinate with developers/architects to continuously improve performance.
- Perform different types of testing such as Load/Stress/Aggregate/Endurance testing/API Testing
- Identify your goals, requirements, workload model and your stakeholders.
- Understanding and designing test frameworks for test automation and testing technology trends
- Proven experience on different types of testing including functional and non-functional areas such as performance, security, stress, resiliency, etc.
- Working experience in Agile Software Development with exposure to test-driven development.
- Passionate about testing and quality.
- Testing experience in backup solutions or database and/or data analytics product releases.
- Experience in working on UNIX/LINUX environment.
- Experience in REST API testing.
- Proficient in any of the scripting language – Python/shell. Worked on Pytest framework.
- Excellent knowledge of database objects and good in writing any SQL queries. Will give priority to someone who has knowledge in Teradata database.
- Experience in the testing tool will be an added advantage.
- Sound knowledgeable in CICD and DevOps tools.
- Good knowledge of storage domain – Backup and recovery process will be an added advantage.
- Experience in any cloud environment.
- Good fundamentals in Software Engineering, software testing in storage/file systems/backup and restore solutions.
- Cloud exposure is an advantage.
- Hardware and storage domain knowledge is preferred.
Interested candidates apply through the below link. Apply before the link expires.
Interested candidates apply through the below link.
Apply before the link expires.
( Select Apply Without Registration )
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds.